AMSEC TF5924 Gun Safe
- Height: 59″
- Width: 24″
- Depth: 18″
- Weight: 388 lbs
- Height: 56 1/2″
- Width: 22″
- Depth: 12 1/2″
- CU.In: 15.538
- 3/16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick acess to commonly used items.
- Textured Black exterior with Black Nickel Hardware and Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.